• Apartment, Residence - Property Type
  • Property Type
  • 10626
  • Property ID
  • 2020
  • Year Built


Port De La Mer is a seaside community which offers a fascinating view of the world-class marina and the open sea along with the mesmerizing Dubai skyline.

It’s a complete high-end island retreat within the city. Its first residential neighborhood is known as La Rive which offers 1 up to 5-bedroom apartment units. It has a beach access which can give the residents the real seaside lifestyle.

Investment opportunity! Price Starts at AED 1.3M

Completion date: 2020


The Port De La Mer is set within the elegant Jumeirah I neighborhood. The neighborhood can be reached by sea or road.

It’s a 5-minute walk to La Mer, 10-minute walk from the city, 15 minutes from the Dubai International Airport, and 45 minutes from the Al Maktoum International Airport. It is near the popular shopping malls in the city. It also has a 2.5 stretch of coastline which can give you the unsurpassed beach lifestyle.


Guests can truly enjoy the luxurious amenities offered by Port De La Mer. Apart from splendid beach resorts, there are fashionable boutiques and restaurants you can find around the area. You can also enjoy the 4-star and 5-star resorts. There are outdoor parks with play areas for small ones and highly relaxing swimming pools for everyone. Vehicle access is controlled, ensuring the safety and security of residents. Residents can also enjoy berth marina and yacht club. All the units have private landscaped terraces. The neighborhood also has a central podium and bustling piazza.


You can find apartment units that have 1 up to 5 bedrooms. The whole development is a minimalist contemporary design with a great mix of dining, shopping, entertainment, leisure, and hospitality experiences.


You will be buying the property straight from the developer with 0 percent commission. It has a 7 percent ROI. Deposit payment is at 5 percent of the overall amount. Another 5 percent will be paid 2 months after the purchase date and 10 percent 8 months from the date of purchase. On the 14th and 2oth months, 10 percent of the total amount will be paid while 60 percent is paid off during 100 percent completion of construction.

If you have some questions, or you would like to check some of the units, you can contact us today!

Contact us now or you will miss a good opportunity!

Ask the brochure and pricelist and availability


Updated on April 4, 2019 at 12:01 pm
  • Property ID: 10626
  • Price: See open request
  • Year Built: 2020
  • Property Type: Apartment, Residence - Property Type
  • Property Status: Offplan, Residences, Sale


Sub listings

Title Property Type Price Beds Baths Property Size Availability Date
Studio Studio AED 770,888 2 1 380
2 Bedroom Apartment 1 bedroom AED 770,888 1 1 882
2 bedrooms Apartment AED 1,500,000 2 1 1100

Schedule a Tour

Tour Type

Floor Plans





Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

At Redubai.com, we strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date property information available. However, due to the nature of real estate listings and potential changes in property status, the details of properties listed on our portal may vary. While we take great care in providing accurate property information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any property descriptions, images, specifications, pricing, or other details provided on our site. Information regarding properties may be subject to changes without notice, and may not reflect current property status or availability. All property information provided on our site should be used as a general guide only. Before making any commitment or decision based on the property information provided, we strongly recommend that users directly contact the listed real estate agent or broker for the most current and accurate property information. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.

Compare listings

HBS Real estate
  • HBS Real estate